Friday, March 18, 2011

World Peace

Ok...so now I am getting a little out there.  I will get back to the fun stuff soon.  I will also add pictures as soon as I figure out how to do that.  But, I just don't get this about the world.....WAR.....Anybody out there have the same thought?  I do not get the fighting over territories, countries, religions, etc.  Everyone just stay in their own spot...no moving!!!  If you have a country, don't try to take anyone elses. If it is not yours, you cannot have it. Share and be respectful of each other's space.  We learned this in kindergarten!  Maybe this is a juvenile way of looking at the world, but I just don't get the fighting in the world and the concept of war.  What a waste.  Can't we just talk it out?  I know, that is what President Obama thought, too, and look where we are.  I guess there is no easy answer to this one.   Just saying......again, Peace and Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment