Saturday, March 19, 2011

Rogue Hairs

Ok....so back to the lighter stuff.........Have you ever noticed those rogue hairs on your face?  Anyone in the 50ish-about, age group will be able to relate.  Where do they come from?  They seem to come out of nowhere. You can look in the mirror one day and things seem to be ok, no signs of trouble anywhere.  Of course, this is without reading glasses on.  The next day, you can look again, and holy cow!!  A hair the size of  Texas is looking back at you.  Someone I know....not using names here.......has a chin whisker that she lies in wait for.  The minute she feels the stubble, out it goes.  Me, I get the super soft  and fine ones on my upper lip that you don't notice until they are brushing your lower lip or worse, your chin.  How embarrassing!! How long has that been there?  I will never know.....I had one growing out of my shoulder one time.....it was about 6 inches long. This is the honest to goodness truth. To this day, I have no idea where it came from and how it grew overnight. I think it was transplanted there.

No comments:

Post a Comment