Saturday, March 19, 2011

Another Middle Child Story

So not only was I the middle child in a family of 3 girls, but I was also the only brunette.  My two sisters are blonds.  Well, I guess I should say that they used to be blonds.  Right now, it is pretty hard to tell what color anybody's hair is or was.   And, on top of it, I was the tallest.  Now, we do not come from a family of large people.....and I am the tallest at 5'5".  Not like I'm a giant.  But, my sisters are at least a couple of inches shorter than I am.  So, in photos, they always put me in the middle....this large, dark haired, gangly girl.  I looked like the BIG Girl.  They also used to tell me that I was adopted from a tribe somewhere.  Not nice!!  But, the truth is, I like my position in the family. I am perfectly situated.  It built character.  I am just where I want to be.....Just saying........

No comments:

Post a Comment