Thursday, March 17, 2011

Have you ever noticed?

Hi....ok, not sure if anyone will be interested, but here goes.  I was out walking today...the first sunny day in a while and that song came into my head..."I can see clearly now, the rain is gone".  Suddenly I was gripped with one of those random thoughts that go through my head, and I thought,  Hey, I wonder if anybody else has ever noticed that?  I thought maybe I should start a blog.  It would be a blog for other people out there like me.  I am a mom who has two 20 something children...two girls.  I am at that stage of life where I have raised my kids, but am struggling to figure out my next role.  I have all of this supposed wisdom to impart, yet no one who wants to listen.  I talk to my friends, and a lot of them are in the same boat. They have sort of grown up kids, (that will be another topic for another day) yet are not done parenting.  And, they are dealing with aging parents, spouses, houses, and all of the other things that make up life.  Sometimes a little humor can help to get you over the rough spots and so, I hope to be a little support group for other women like myself.  Hopefully, we will find things in common and we can have a little laugh and a little cry.  And, maybe knowing that there are others out there like ourselves, will be a little bit of help.  I hope you will join me.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa...24 hours and look what you have done. Good job, mommy. You're funny.

    ReplyDelete