Monday, March 21, 2011

Dark Chocolate

Ok...have you ever noticed how there has been a huge surge in the popularity of dark chocolate?  Someone came out with the notion that dark chocolate is better for you than milk chocolate.  Some experts even claim that it has health benefits.....like heart health.  Hello people!!.....Not when it is covering ooey-gooey caramel or toffee that is 100% sugar and butter.  They are talking about the bitter kind of dark chocolate that you bake with.  Have you ever tasted that stuff? It is barely edible. You are not getting me to eat that stuff....why bother?  I have a better solution to finding the health benefits of chocolate.  My drug of choice is Peanut M & Ms.  I have somehow convinced myself that the tiny little peanut inside makes it ok for me to eat massive quantities of them....after all, aren't peanuts good for you?  Aren't they a good source of protein?  You will never get me to eat that bitter chocolate, but I do make concessions for Peanut M & Ms.

No comments:

Post a Comment