Saturday, March 19, 2011

Unconditional Love

Have you ever noticed how you show your worst side to your loved ones and the people you are the closest too? I'm just saying.....you would never act that way in public or with friends or acquaintances.  I know you cannot be on your best behavior all of the time, but  I, for one, could probably try a little harder.  My family sees me at my worst....in the morning, stressed, tired, in the morning again. You name it. I guess that is unconditional love, and we take that for granted.  But, I will try and treat my loved ones the way I treat my friends and the way I like to be treated.  I will definitely work on this one. And, I could probably use a new robe, too.....it certainly wouldn't hurt.

1 comment:

  1. you are the last person in the whole world who shows others her bad side. its more like you see other people's bad sides often. :-*

    ReplyDelete