Friday, March 18, 2011

COEXIST!

You know that bumper sticker that says, COEXIST?  I think I should get one for my car.  When I say that it is God's way, as previously mentioned in my blog, maybe I mean it is the Universe's Way.  I don't know.  Sometimes I don't really know what I believe.  I also don't care about what other's believe, per se.  I know that horrible atrocities have been performed in the name of religion. This has been true throughout history.  I get that.  I am not talking about those nut-jobs.  I am talking about anyone who wants to practice their religion privately and peacefully without pushing their beliefs onto others or squelching anyone else's freedom.  I don't care who, why or when you worship as long as it does not get in the way of anyone else's rights to do the same.  So, COEXIST.  Peace and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment