Friday, March 18, 2011

Creams and Lotions

Well, this thought came to mind.....Have you ever noticed how the manufacturers of all of those miraculous Skin Creams use 25 year olds on their commercials?  Heck yea, I will use your lotion if I can look like that, too!  Bring it on.  I love how these products can remove deep lines and wrinkles on a 25 year old. Put me on your commercial and lets see it work it's magic on some 55 year old wrinkles on a face that sunbathed for years without so much as a drop of sunscreen on it.  There's a challenge for you. Which reminds me, I am going to bring all of those products out from under my bathroom sink and start using them.  One at a time, I will use them up, and then I won't have to feel guilty any more for spending the money on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment