Thursday, March 17, 2011

Girl Scout Cookies

Ok, so thank goodness Girlscout Cookie time is over. Well, in this household anyway. I guess it wouldn't be over if I ate Girlscout cookies like normal people do.  There would still be some in my pantry or my freezer where I place them hoping that I will eat them more slowly...like one or two at a time.  But, they are so darn good frozen!  I do not eat Girl Scout cookies....I inhale them. One leads to another and to another until the whole box is gone. By the way, is it just me or have the boxes gotten smaller?  My friend Karen says that one roll of Thin Mints is a serving.  I think she is right.  Anyway, thank God they are all gone, or I would have to eat them to get them out of the house.  And, right after Valentine's, which is right after the holidays.  Those damn Girlscouts. No offense intended to all of you Girlscouts out there. Just saying......

No comments:

Post a Comment