Friday, March 18, 2011

I Hate My Neck, Too

Love Nora Ephron!!  She wrote a book....I Hate My Neck.  I hate my neck, too.  It seems to be aging faster than the rest of me.  My sister's necks do not look this bad and they spent all of those years in the sun with me without sunscreen, too.  Thank god for turtlenecks!! And, black, I might add.  Nora Ephron wrote about sitting in the backseat of  a car behind the driver and seeing her neck in the rearview mirror, and being  horrified.  When I read that, I had an Ah-Ha moment.  I, too. have sat behind the driver and been horrified.  But, now I know it is the mirror!!  I might add this.....never, ever sit in the passenger seat and look at yourself in the sideview mirror.  Another horrifying experience.  They are not kidding when they say objects will look larger and closer than they appear.  Just saying.......

No comments:

Post a Comment