Sunday, April 3, 2011

Taster's Choice

My husband and I drink Taster's Choice Coffee.  I hate to admit this, as it is kind of embarrassing in a country where there is a Starbucks or Peet's Coffee on every corner.  We have become a nation of Coffee Snobs!!!  No coffee is too good, or too expensive!   But, me, I like to wake up to the sound of the tea kettle whistling in the morning, and the smell of those Taster's Choice crystals dissolving in the boiling water. It makes me want to bound out of bed.  I am not kidding...sometimes that is the only thing that will get me up.  Not to bust anyone, but my two sisters drink Taster's Choice, too.  Our Mom did, and we grew up on it....once we were old enough to drink coffee.  I guess it is comfort food to us.  Don't tell anyone, but once when I forgot to make real coffee for company, I put Tasters Choice in my coffee maker pot and served it.  Nobody noticed....I don't think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment