Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fish Sticks

Ok....I have a love, hate affair with food.  I love to eat it and hate to prepare it.  I hate to plan meals, shop for groceries, think about what to fix for dinner every night.  It is such drudgery.  Don't get me wrong, once in a while, I will get the urge to be creative and cook.  And, we always have tried to sit down at the table together as a family.  But, oh, trying to come up with new ideas for dinner.  So, I have decided to take the pressure off myself  by serving fish sticks once a week.  Yes, Fish Sticks.  I try to put a vegetable with it.....like ketchup. Just kidding!!  I do try and make it a little healthy with the sides.....like a salad or vegetable.  But, boy it does take some of the pressure off........and, they are actually quite good. You should try them.......I don't think it will kill us, do you?  Hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment