Friday, April 1, 2011

JJ the Labradoodle

You are going to think I am making this up.....but, remember, Truth is Stranger than Fiction!!  We have a labradoodle named JJ.  He was the cutest puppy ever!!  Anyway, this is totally true.  When he was a little puppy, he actually ate 5 pairs of underwear at the same time; make that 6.  I do have to qualify that by saying that the one's he ate were my daughter's itty bitty underwear.  He threw them all up, except for one.......we couldn't believe it.  He started making those noices that dogs make when you know they are going to toss their cookies....(in this case, toss their panties).  Then, one, two. No way!!  Three, four, not happening!! Then five pairs all together. Unbelievable. The 6th one came out the other end.  It was miraculous.  I do have to say that if he had eaten my big momma panties, he would be dead.  Thank goodness for small miracles.

3 comments:

  1. jj really was the cutest puppy in the history of the world. and now he's the cutest middle-aged dog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom Number 2,
    You are hilarious!! I'm so happy I stumbled upon your blog. I sent the link to my Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, I just literally started laughing out loud. I love your blog Linda!

    ReplyDelete